Riley have created the Elegance range to give snooker players a state of the art cue, combining all the latest technological features with the tradition and quality upon which we have built our name. Only the finest Woods are used, selected by hand to ensure only the best grades of timber end up in an Elegance cue. No veneers, just exotic woods fused together to create an understated Elegance that even the most discerning eye cannot fail to recognise.
- Length : 57”/ 145cm
- Configuration : ¾ cut two piece cue.
- Tip : Kamui Black Medium – 9.5mm
- Ferrule : 8mm length brass ferrule with 9.5mm diameter
- Shaft Wood : Grade 1 North American Ash laminated 8 pieces
- Joint : Brass Bullet joint by Uniloc. Supplied with joint protectors.
- Butt Wood : Rosewood and thuya, hand selected for colour and the distinctive grain
- Butt Design : Hand spliced, four point butt made from durable rosewood stained black -polished to a deluxe matt finish. Four point thuya splice and Riley Elegance brass badge.
- Bumper : Premium leather bumper
- Smart Extender : 9”/ 23cm black rosewood with distinctive Riley and Elegance branding
Inquiry - RILEY-RELE-2