A new standard that maximizes cue performance. By using polycarbonate for the adhesive surface, performance can be reproduced faster and more reliably even if the tap is replaced. Keeping the condition of the tool constant will further improve play. Eliminates the deterioration of the tip performance due to adhesive as much as possible, and brings out the original performance of the cue.
Even if the tip is replaced, it is possible to repeatedly and stably demonstrate the performance of the cue.
- Shield - Prevents changes in tip hardness during installation by eliminating the penetration od adhesive into leather.
- Flatness - Since the adhesive surface is flat, it can be easily attached. No need to buff the bottom of the tap.
- Connection - Achieves high-precision mounting that brings out the original performance of tips and cues by minimizing the amount of adhesive required for mounting.
- Size : 10mm,11mm
- Hardness : Medium,Medium Hard
- Materials : 10 Layered Laminated Leather Tip
- Color : Brown
- Quantity : 1 piece
Inquiry - KAMUI ORIGINAL - 10MM,11MM (SNKR)