Green graphite forearm and butt sleeve to match the green graphite coated shaft. The pool cue has a black Veltex grip to match the black Implex butt cap and joint collar.
The Cuetec Graphite Series Pool Cues are great playing cues that also offer an enhanced break. They feature a Tiger Everest ten layer Pigskin tip with a red replacement indicator layer, Polycarbonate ferrule for impact absorption, Super Slim Taper (S.S.T.) shaft featuring a 15½” pro taper and Tru-Glide finish for an ultra-smooth comfortable stroke. Graphite is bonded to Grade A North American Maple for warp, dent, ding, and scratch resistance. Black implex accents with a matching Hardwood butt featuring Cuetec’s famous Veltex wrap for a sure grip in classic colors all at prices everyone can afford.
- 58″ two-piece poolcue
- 13mm Tiger Everest ten layer Pigskin tip
- Polycarbonate ferrule
- S.S.T. shaft with fiberglass bonded to Maple
- Tru-Glide finish
- 3/8″ x 14″ joint pin
- Black implex joint collar and butt cap with chrome trim rings
- Veltex wrap for sure grip
- Graphite coated shaft to match butt color
- Weight adjustable
- Durable rubber bumper
- Comes with Glove God Hand (random colour), Buck Chalk (random colour), Chalk Clamp, Cue Tip Shaper, Cue Towel and Pool Cue Hard Bag
Inquiry - CUETEC 99283
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.