Regular use* of Aramith Ball Cleaner will keep your Aramith phenolic billiard balls polished and lustrous for years to come!
* Recommended after each game
Directions for use
- Shake well the bottle.
- Apply the cleaner upon the ball**.
- Rub well.<
A new standard that maximizes cue performance. By using polycarbonate for the adhesive surface, performance can be reproduced faster and more reliably even if the tap is replaced. Keeping the condition of the tool constant will further improve play.
- Mute non-skid ergonomic design,portable.
- There is no need for a metallic sheath or plastic cover on the periphery of Choc.It only needs to paste a metal sheet at the bottom.
- Strong magnetic, mute, easy to use, practical.
Out of Stock
- Withstands over 50 times more impacts and is far more scratch resistant than polyester balls
- Resists the friction temperature of 482F/250C when the ball slips into motion. No flat spots on the ball, no white marks on the cloth! Keeps its polish to minimize table cloth wear
- Aramith balls are a money-saving investment.